Kim's Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wow! Thursday was my last day of clinic for forever! It was sad and exciting. I can't believe that I am almost done with this program. It seriously has gone by so fast. I can remember the first day of clinic.
So for today I had my board patient come in to just do a quick check and then my little brother came in. He came up from california and I was really excited to clean his teeth. He smokes and I keep trying to get him to quite. I need to print off more literature on tobbacco cessation that I can give to him. In the afternoon I went for about an 1 1/2 hours to the women's health connection to help do screenings. We found a few potential board patients and sent them up to Weber! It was weird to have that be the very last day of clinic. It does not feel real.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home