Kim's Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Today's Patient was another good experience. It ended up being a class two. The HH took me a while because of everything I had to write. I had one retake out of 4 BWX because I made a film processing error. I accidently put two films in at once. I need to be more careful about that. The patient had a hard time with the xray in their mouth. Then I got through OD. I need to write everything down more neatly and be very thourough. Sometimes I get rushed and I just need to focus. My patient had to leave early so next time they come in I will do OHI and scale everything, hopefully. I also feel like the order I am doing things in needs to run a little smoother. I am going to go through everything and think of ways to make it run smoother. Every time I see a new patient I learn so much. The instructors are great and they help me notice certain things and explain the reasoning behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home