Kim's Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First Patient!!! Today we had our first real patient. I thought that it went really well. It was good to finally put everything together. I will admit that I was pretty nervous about it, but it went very well. I need to work on my xrays more. I made some dumb mistakes that I have not made this entire semester! Well my patient was my husband and he did a great job, he gave me good little tips and helpful hints. I scaled one quad which was pretty good. I still need to work on some little things like my postitions when I work. I need to think where I am going to be working and then think of the best postion to work in and then go into the mouth. That way it won't look like I am unsure about what I am doing and it will make me more confident to my patient. Today was a good experience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home