Kim's Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

We have had all three local anesthetic labs and now we can anesthitize our patients! Tomorrow my patient will need local anesthetic and so I will be able to do it on him! I am really nervous because I really don't feel completely confident in doing it yet. But, I guess that will just come with time and practice. Plus it's always scary doing it on someone for the first time. I will just act confident.
Last week I got a ton of PE's done. I need to try to remember to space them out so that I don't have to cram them all in at the same time. I also did a sealant for the first time in a very long time, it went well. I am almost done with all of my requirements. Tomorrow I am seing my mock board pt again. I am going to clean another quad and I am going to act like it is another mock board to see how I do. He has a lot of calculus and so it is great practice and experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home